Certipro Education, the Certiport national distributor for Romania, is seeking to recruit a
Business Development Manager (BDM), with the objective of improving Certipro Education’s
market position and hence delivering financial growth. This person will help define long-term
organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business
opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of
current market conditions.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager will be to prospect for new clients by
networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential
clients in Romania.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and translate these prospects into increased
- Cold call as appropriate within the education market or geographic area to ensure a
robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Certipro Education team.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through
differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with Certipro Education technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Interested candidates should have the following qualifications and skills:
– University degree
– English language skills (minimum medium level)
– Ability to use effectively Office desktop applications, email and internet
– General understanding of the education sector in Romania
– Presentation and negotiation skills
– Driving license
– Competitive salary
– Commission package
– Company car, computer and telephone.
– Travel opportunities, including USA and Europe
– Opportunity to become a shareholder in the business
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to
David.Ford@certipro.ro until 31 March 2019.