Win an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas!
Announcing the Autodesk Certified User 2015 World Championship
Autodesk and Certiport are pleased to announce the launch of the Autodesk Certified User World Championship! The 2015 Autodesk Certified User World Championship is an exciting opportunity for you to showcase your skills using Autodesk programs, gain exposure for the projects you create, and gain global recognition.
To participate, you must complete the following steps by August 1, 2015:
- Earn a passing score on one of the following certification exams:
- AutoCAD® Certified User
- Autodesk Inventor® Certified User
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User
- Autodesk Maya Certified User
- Create one of the following 3 projects:
- Submit your project
All projects will be reviewed by a team of Autodesk experts. Each first place winner will win an all-expenses paid trip to attend Autodesk University 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in December 2015! The Autodesk University event attracts over 9.000 attendees and participation normally costs over $1.000, plus travel and accommodation costs.
For more information, check out the webpage or contact Certipro.